Armitage Shanks Belfast Sink
The post of Armitage Shanks Belfast Sink was uploaded on June 23, 2017 at 7:31 pm. This image is posted in the Sink category. Armitage Shanks Belfast Sink is labelled with Armitage Shanks Belfast Sink, Armitage, Shanks, Belfast, Sink..
ArmitageAr•mi•tage (är′mi tij),USA pronunciation n.
Kenneth, born 1916, English sculptor.
Shanksshank (shangk),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of the lower limb in humans between the knee and the ankle;
- a corresponding or analogous part in certain animals. See diag. under horse.
- the lower limb in humans, including both the leg and the thigh.
- a cut of meat from the top part of the front(foreshank) or back(hind shank) leg of an animal. See diag. under beef.
- a narrow part of various devices, as a tool or bolt, connecting the end by which the object is held or moved with the end that acts upon another object.
- a straight, usually narrow, shaftlike part of various objects connecting two more important or complex parts, as the stem of a pipe.
- a knob, small projection, or end of a device for attaching to another object, as a small knob on the back of a solid button, or the end of a drill for gripping in a shaft.
- the long, straight part of an anchor connecting the crown and the ring. See diag. under anchor.
- the straight part of a fishhook away from the bent part or prong. See illus. under fishhook.
- crook1 (def. 8).
- the early part of a period of time: It was just the shank of the evening when the party began.
- the latter part of a period of time: They didn't get started until the shank of the morning.
- the narrow part of the sole of a shoe, lying beneath the instep.
- the body of a type, between the shoulder and the foot. See diag. under type.
- [Golf.]a shot veering sharply to the right after being hit with the base of a club shaft.
- the part of a phonograph stylus or needle on which the diamond or sapphire tip is mounted.
- the part of a ring that surrounds the finger;
- shank of the evening, the main or best part of the evening: Don't leave yet--it's just the shank of the evening.
- [Golf.]to hit (a golf ball) with the base of the shaft of a club just above the club head, causing the ball to go off sharply to the right.
- [Chiefly Scot.]to travel on foot. Cf. shanks' mare.
BelfastBel•fast (bel′fast, -fäst, bel fast′, -fäst′),USA pronunciation n.
- a seaport in and capital of Northern Ireland, on the E coast. 374,300.
Sinksink (singk),USA pronunciation v., sank or, often, sunk;
sunk or sunk•en;
- to displace part of the volume of a supporting substance or object and become totally or partially submerged or enveloped;
fall or descend into or below the surface or to the bottom (often fol. by in or into): The battleship sank within two hours. His foot sank in the mud. Her head sinks into the pillows.
- to fall, drop, or descend gradually to a lower level: The river sank two feet during the dry spell.
- to settle or fall gradually, as a heavy structure: The tower is slowly sinking.
- to fall or collapse slowly from weakness, fatigue, distress, etc.: He gasped and sank to his knees.
- to slope downward;
dip: The field sinks toward the highway.
- to go down toward or below the horizon: the sun sinks in the west.
- to penetrate, permeate, or seep (usually fol. by in or into): Wipe the oil off before it sinks into the wood.
- to become engulfed or absorbed in or gradually to enter a state (usually fol. by in or into): to sink into slumber.
- to be or become deeply absorbed or involved in a mood or mental state (usually fol. by in or into): sunk in thought. She sank into despair.
- to pass or fall into some lower state, as of fortune, estimation, etc.;
degenerate: to sink into poverty.
- to decline or deteriorate in quality or worth.
- to fail in physical strength or health.
- to decrease in amount, extent, intensity, etc.: The temperature sank to 30° at noon.
- to become lower in volume, tone, or pitch: Her voice sank to a whisper.
- to enter or permeate the mind;
become known or understood (usually fol. by in or into): He said it four times before the words really sank in.
- to become concave;
become hollow, as the cheeks.
- to drop or fall gradually into a lower position: He sank down on the bench.
- to cause to become submerged or enveloped;
force into or below the surface;
cause to plunge in or down: The submarine sank the battleship. He sank his fist into the pillow.
- to cause to fall, drop, or descend gradually.
- to cause to penetrate: to sink an ax into a tree trunk.
- to lower or depress the level of: They sank the roadway by five feet.
- to bury, plant, or lay (a pipe, conduit, etc.) into or as if into the ground.
- to dig, bore, or excavate (a hole, shaft, well, etc.).
- to bring to a worse or lower state or status.
- to bring to utter ruin or collapse: Drinking and gambling sank him completely.
- to reduce in amount, extent, intensity, etc.
- to lower in volume, tone, or pitch.
- to suppress;
- to invest in the hope of making a profit or gaining some other return: He sank all his efforts into the business.
- to lose (money) in an unfortunate investment, enterprise, etc.
- to throw, shoot, hit, or propel (a ball) so that it goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: She sank the 10 ball into the side pocket.
- to execute (a stroke or throw) so that the ball goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: to sink a putt; to sink a free throw.
- sink one's teeth into:
- to bite deeply or vigorously.
- to do or enter into with great enthusiasm, concentration, conviction, etc.: to sink my teeth into solving the problem.
- a basin or receptacle, as in a kitchen or laundry, usually connected with a water supply and drainage system, for washing dishes, clothing, etc.
- a low-lying, poorly drained area where waters collect and sink into the ground or evaporate.
- sinkhole (def. 2).
- a place of vice or corruption.
- a drain or sewer.
- a device or place for disposing of energy within a system, as a power-consuming device in an electrical circuit or a condenser in a steam engine.
- any pond or pit for sewage or waste, as a cesspool or a pool for industrial wastes.
- any natural process by which contaminants are removed from the atmosphere.
This article about Armitage Shanks Belfast Sink have 9 images including Armitage Shanks | Belfast Sinks | S580001 | Sink, Armitage-Shanks-Belfast-sinks-S590001-Sink V2, Armitage Shanks | S591501 | Belfast Sink, Armitage Shanks Belfast Sink, Armitage Shanks Commercial Sanitaryware - Armitage Shanks Belfast S5803 600 X 455x255mm Sink With Overflow Box, Armitage Shanks Belfast Sink 460 X 320 X 210mm, Contemporary Belfast Kitchen Sink With Weir Overflow ., Armitage Shanks Belfast Sink 455x380mm White, Armitage Shanks Belfast Sink 61x46x260mm. Following are the images:
Before speaking about Armitage Shanks Belfast Sink, we would want to talk about some tips on timber floor colors. Dark and dark colors really are a preferred option for musicians' studios, contemporary fashionable and rooms. Polluted natural wood or standard brown colour which can be perfect in the event you desire a classic look. Colour degree and striking (numerous shades-of crimson: oak and ash Jatoba or stained inside the same shade) that is ideal for professional decorations, practices and also other substantial areas where the ground becomes a fundamental part of the decor.
While the Armitage Shanks Belfast Sink images and personal place advisor may give of what the remaining result might be a broad notion, there isn't any greater solution to determine along with of the floor in place of taking a look at the test site in sun light.
Brown, hot gold and crimson timber colors could make your area comfortable. Flooring that is grey and bright can make your room roomy. Choose organic shaded wood floor in matt finish if the ability to conceal a tiny reduction and scores really are a must. Remember that the hues should enhance each other and contrast. The ground can't have similar shades as furniture.