The blog post about Bear Skin Rugs With Head was posted on July 29, 2017 at 8:55 am. This post is published under the Rug category. Bear Skin Rugs With Head is labelled with Bear Skin Rugs With Head, Bear, Skin, Rugs, With, Head..
Bearbear1 (bâr),USA pronunciation v., bore or (Archaic) bare;
borne or born;
- to hold up;
support: to bear the weight of the roof.
- to hold or remain firm under (a load): The roof will not bear the strain of his weight.
- to bring forth (young);
give birth to: to bear a child.
- to produce by natural growth: a tree that bears fruit.
- to hold up under;
be capable of: His claim doesn't bear close examination.
- to press or push against: The crowd was borne back by the police.
- to hold or carry (oneself, one's body, one's head, etc.): to bear oneself erectly.
- to conduct (oneself ): to bear oneself bravely.
- to suffer;
undergo: to bear the blame.
- to sustain without yielding or suffering injury;
tolerate (usually used in negative constructions, unless qualified): I can't bear your nagging. I can hardly bear to see her suffering so.
- to be fit for or worthy of: It doesn't bear repeating.
- to carry;
bring: to bear gifts.
- to carry in the mind or heart: to bear love; to bear malice.
- to transmit or spread (gossip, tales, etc.).
- to render;
give: to bear witness; to bear testimony.
- to lead;
take: They bore him home.
- to have and be entitled to: to bear title.
- to exhibit;
show: to bear a resemblance.
- to accept or have, as an obligation: to bear responsibility; to bear the cost.
- to stand in (a relation or ratio);
have or show correlatively: the relation that price bears to profit.
- to possess, as a quality or characteristic;
have in or on: to bear traces; to bear an inscription.
- to have and use;
exercise: to bear authority; to bear sway.
- to tend in a course or direction;
go: to bear west; to bear left at the fork in the road.
- to be located or situated: The lighthouse bears due north.
- to bring forth young or fruit: Next year the tree will bear.
- bear down:
- to press or weigh down.
- to strive harder;
intensify one's efforts: We can't hope to finish unless everyone bears down.
- [Naut.]to approach from windward, as a ship: The cutter was bearing down the channel at twelve knots.
- bear down on or upon:
- to press or weigh down on.
- to strive toward.
- to approach something rapidly.
- [Naut.]to approach (another vessel) from windward: The sloop bore down on us, narrowly missing our stern.
- bear off:
- [Naut.]to keep (a boat) from touching or rubbing against a dock, another boat, etc.
- [Naut.]to steer away.
- [Backgammon.]to remove the stones from the board after they are all home.
- bear on or upon, to affect, relate to, or have connection with;
be relevant to: This information may bear on the case.
- bear out, to substantiate;
confirm: The facts bear me out.
- bear up, to endure;
face hardship bravely: It is inspiring to see them bearing up so well.
- bear with, to be patient or forbearing with: Please bear with me until I finish the story.
- bring to bear, to concentrate on with a specific purpose: Pressure was brought to bear on those with overdue accounts.
Skinskin (skin),USA pronunciation n., v., skinned, skin•ning, adj.
- the external covering or integument of an animal body, esp. when soft and flexible.
- such an integument stripped from the body of an animal, esp. a small animal;
pelt: a beaver skin.
- the tanned or treated pelt or hide of an animal, esp. when used in apparel and accessories;
leather (usually used in combination): pigskin; calfskin.
- any integumentary covering, casing, outer coating, or surface layer, as an investing membrane, the rind or peel of fruit, or a film on liquid: a skin of thin ice; the aluminum skin of an airplane.
- the outermost layer of a pearl.
- the outermost layer of a diamond as found: often different in color and refraction from the inner part of the stone.
- the shell or ceiling of a hull.
- the outer, exposed part of a furled sail.
- an outer layer of a metal piece having characteristics differing from those of the interior.
- a container made of animal skin, used for holding liquids, esp. wine.
- skins, [Slang.]drums.
- a swindler;
- a skinflint.
- a horse.
- a dollar bill.
- the outer surface of a missile or rocket.
- by the skin of one's teeth, by an extremely narrow margin;
scarcely: We made the last train by the skin of our teeth.
- get under one's skin:
- to irritate;
bother: His laugh really gets under my skin.
- to affect deeply;
penetrate: That sort of music always gets under my skin.
- have a thick skin, to be insensitive to criticism or rebuffs: The complaint desk is a job for someone who has a thick skin.
- have a thin skin, to be extremely sensitive to criticism or rebuffs;
be easily offended: Be careful what you say to me, I have a thin skin.
- in or with a whole skin, without harm;
safely: She escaped from the burning building with a whole skin.
- no skin off one's back, nose, or teeth, of no interest or concern or involving no risk to one.
- save one's skin, to avoid harm, esp. to escape death: They betrayed their country to save their skins.
- under the skin, in essence;
despite appearances or differences: sisters under the skin.
- to strip or deprive of skin;
- to remove or strip off (any covering, outer coating, surface layer, etc.).
- to scrape or rub a small piece of skin from (one's hand, leg, etc.), as in falling or sliding against something: She skinned her knee.
- to urge on, drive, or whip (a draft animal, as a mule or ox).
- to climb or jump: He skinned the rope to the top of the wall.
- to cover with or as if with skin.
- to strip of money or belongings;
fleece, as in gambling.
- [Cards.]to slide cards one at a time off the top of (the pack) in dealing.
- to defeat completely: skinned at the polls.
- to castigate;
reprimand: skinned for his disobedience.
- to slip off or depart hurriedly (often followed by out).
- skin alive:
- to reprimand;
- to subdue completely, esp. in a cruel or ruthless manner: The home team was skinned alive this afternoon.
- showing or featuring nude persons, often in a sexually explicit way: a skin magazine.
- presenting films, stage shows, exhibitions, etc., that feature nude persons, esp. in a sexually explicit way: a Times Square skin house.
Rugsrug (rug),USA pronunciation n.
- a thick fabric for covering part of a floor, often woven of wool and often having an oblong shape with a border design. Cf. carpet.
- the treated skin of an animal, used as a floor covering: a bear rug.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a piece of thick, warm cloth, used as a coverlet, lap robe, etc.
- cut a rug, [Older Slang.]to dance, esp. to jitterbug.
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Headhead (hed),USA pronunciation n.
- the upper part of the body in humans, joined to the trunk by the neck, containing the brain, eyes, ears, nose, and mouth.
- the corresponding part of the body in other animals.
- the head considered as the center of the intellect, as of thought, memory, understanding, or emotional control;
brain: She has a good head for mathematics. Keep a cool head in an emergency.
- the position or place of leadership, greatest authority, or honor.
- a person to whom others are subordinate, as the director of an institution or the manager of a department;
leader or chief.
- a person considered with reference to his or her mind, disposition, attributes, status, etc.: wise heads; crowned heads.
- that part of anything that forms or is regarded as forming the top, summit, or upper end: head of a pin; head of a page.
- the foremost part or front end of anything or a forward projecting part: head of a procession.
- the part of a weapon, tool, etc., used for striking: the head of a hammer.
- a person or animal considered merely as one of a number, herd, or group: ten head of cattle; a dinner at $20 a head.
- a culminating point, usually of a critical nature;
crisis or climax: to bring matters to a head.
- the hair covering the head: to wash one's head.
- froth or foam at the top of a liquid: the head on beer.
- any dense flower cluster or inflorescence. See illus. under inflorescence.
- any other compact part of a plant, usually at the top of the stem, as that composed of leaves in the cabbage or lettuce, of leafstalks in the celery, or of flower buds in the cauliflower.
- the maturated part of an abscess, boil, etc.
- a projecting point of a coast, esp. when high, as a cape, headland, or promontory.
- the obverse of a coin, as bearing a head or other principal figure (opposed to tail).
- one of the chief parts or points of a written or oral discourse;
a main division of a subject, theme, or topic.
- something resembling a head in form or a representation of a head, as a piece of sculpture.
- the source of a river or stream.
- a habitual user of a drug, esp. LSD or marijuana (often used in combination): feds versus the heads; an acid-head; a pothead.
- a fan or devotee (usually used in combination): a punk-rock head; a chili head.
- heads, [Distilling.]alcohol produced during the initial fermentation. Cf. tail1 (def. 6d).
- a toilet or lavatory, esp. on a boat or ship.
- the forepart of a vessel;
- the upper edge of a quadrilateral sail.
- the upper corner of a jib-headed sail. See diag. under sail.
- that part of the upper end of one spar of a mast that is overlapped by a spar above;
a doubling at the upper end of a spar.
- that part of the upper end of a mast between the highest standing rigging and the truck.
- crown (def. 28).
- the member of an endocentric construction that belongs to the same form class and may play the same grammatical role as the construction itself.
- the member upon which another depends and to which it is subordinate. In former presidents, presidents is head and former is modifier.
- the stretched membrane covering the end of a drum or similar musical instrument.
- a level or road driven into solid coal for proving or working a mine.
- [Mach.]any of various devices on machine tools for holding, moving, indexing, or changing tools or work, as the headstock or turret of a lathe.
- railhead (def. 3).
- (loosely) the pressure exerted by confined fluid: a head of steam.
- Also called pressure head.
- the vertical distance between two points in a liquid, as water, or some other fluid
- the pressure differential resulting from this separation, expressed in terms of the vertical distance between the points.
- the pressure of a fluid expressed in terms of the height of a column of liquid yielding an equivalent pressure.
- Also called magnetic head. [Electronics.]the part or parts of a tape recorder that record, play back, or erase magnetic signals on magnetic tape. Cf. erasing head, playback head, recording head.
- See read/write head.
- a mounting for a camera, as on a tripod.
- the part of an enlarger that contains the light source, negative carrier, lensboard, and lens.
- (vulgar). fellatio.
- [Archaic.]power, strength, or force progressively gathered or gradually attained.
- by or down by the head, so loaded as to draw more water forward than aft.
- come to a head:
- to suppurate, as a boil.
- to reach a crisis;
culminate: The struggle for power came to a head.
- get one's head together, [Slang.]to have one's actions, thoughts, or emotions under control or in order: If he'd get his head together, maybe he'd get to work on time.
- give head, Slang (vulgar). perform fellatio.
- give someone his or her head, to permit someone to do as he or she likes;
allow someone freedom of choice: She wanted to go away to college, and her parents gave her her head.
- go to someone's head:
- to make someone dizzy or drunk;
overcome one with excitement: Power went to his head. The brandy went to his head.
- to make someone conceited or self-important: Success went to his head.
- hang one's head, to become dejected or ashamed: When he realized what an unkind thing he had done, he hung his head in shame.Also, hide one's head.
- head and shoulders:
- far better, more qualified, etc.;
superior: In intelligence, he was head and shoulders above the rest of the children in the class.
- [Archaic.]by force.
- head over heels:
- headlong, as in a somersault: He tripped and fell head over heels into the gully.
completely: head over heels in love.
carelessly: They plunged head over heels into the fighting.
- heads up! [Informal.]be careful! watch out for danger!
- head to head, in direct opposition or competition: The candidates will debate head to head.
- keep one's head, to remain calm or poised, as in the midst of crisis or confusion: It was fortunate that someone kept his head and called a doctor.
- keep one's head above water, to remain financially solvent: Despite their debts, they are managing to keep their heads above water.
- lay or put heads together, to meet in order to discuss, consult, or scheme: Neither of them had enough money for a tour of Europe, so they put their heads together and decided to find jobs there.
- lose one's head, to become uncontrolled or wildly excited: When he thought he saw an animal in the underbrush, he lost his head and began shooting recklessly.
- make head, to progress or advance, esp. despite opposition;
make headway: There have been many delays, but we are at last making head.
- make heads roll, to exert authority by firing or dismissing employees or subordinates: He made heads roll as soon as he took office.
- not make head or tail of, to be unable to understand or decipher: We couldn't make head or tail of the strange story.Also, not make heads or tails of.
- off the top of one's head, candidly or extemporaneously: Off the top of my head, I'd say that's right.
- one's head off, extremely;
excessively: We screamed our heads off at that horror movie. He laughed his head off at the monkey's antics.
- on one's head, as one's responsibility or fault: Because of his reckless driving he now has the deaths of three persons on his head.
- out of one's head or mind:
irrational: You're out of your head if you accept those terms.
- over one's head:
- beyond one's comprehension, ability, or resources: The classical allusion went right over his head.
- beyond one's financial resources or ability to pay: He's lost over his head in that poker game.
- over someone's head, to appeal to someone having a superior position or prior claim: She went over her supervisor's head and complained to a vice president.
- pull one's head in, [Australian Slang.]to keep quiet or mind one's own business;
- take it into one's head, to form a notion, purpose, or plan: She took it into her head to study medicine.Also, take into one's head.
- turn someone's head:
- to cause someone to become smug or conceited: Her recent success has completely turned her head.
- to cause one to become foolish or confused: A whirlwind romance has quite turned his head.
- first in rank or position;
principal: a head official.
- of, pertaining to, or for the head (often used in combination): head covering; headgear; headpiece.
- situated at the top, front, or head of anything (often used in combination): headline; headboard.
- moving or coming from a direction in front of the head or prow of a vessel: head sea; head tide; head current.
- of or pertaining to drugs, drug paraphernalia, or drug users.
- to go at the head of or in front of;
precede: to head a list.
- to outdo or excel;
take the lead in or over: to head a race; to head one's competitors in a field.
- to be the head or chief of (sometimes fol. by up): to head a school; to head up a department.
- to direct the course of;
turn the head or front of in a specified direction: I'll head the boat for the shore. Head me in the right direction and I'll walk to the store.
- to go around the head of (a stream).
- to furnish or fit with a head.
- to take the head off;
- to remove the upper branches of (a tree).
- [Fox Hunting.]to turn aside (a fox) from its intended course.
- to get in front of in order to stop, turn aside, attack, etc.
- headline (def. 4).
- [Soccer.]to propel (the ball) by striking it with the head, esp. with the forehead.
- to move forward toward a point specified;
direct one's course;
go in a certain direction: to head toward town.
- to come or grow to a head;
form a head: Cabbage heads quickly.
- (of a river or stream) to have the head or source where specified.
- head off, to go before in order to hinder the progress of;
intercept: The police headed off the fleeing driver at a railroad crossing.
Bear Skin Rugs With Head have 1 pictures it's including Bearskinrug001-2400.jpg. Below are the pictures:
Bear Skin Rugs With Head is one of the most popular elements and are often used for that floor and the Granite can be a volcanic stone formed by temperature and force and therefore are for sale in various tones like dim shades, light grey and red as well as other colors, Now due to the longevity and durability, rock marble ceramic variety typically useful for home surfaces, surfaces and flooring supplies and in addition building a livingroom.
Needless to say you understand plenty of these kinds of marble and it has become a brand new development on the planet of residence and undoubtedly you are confused in picking a style, in setting-up a home, you must think about the right color for that surfaces of the home. Although it is not unusual to also have a basic color including white color to paint the walls of the house, shade dreary house typically picked whilst the starting coloring is dominant.