13th Floor Chicago was uploaded at August 24, 2017 at 8:49 am. This image is posted in the Floor category. 13th Floor Chicago is labelled with 13th Floor Chicago, 13th, Floor, Chicago..
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
ChicagoChi•ca•go (shi kä′gō, -kô′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a city in NE Illinois, on Lake Michigan: second largest city in the U.S. 3,005,072.
The article of 13th Floor Chicago have 1 pictures including 13th Floor Chicago Zombie Apocalypse Live. Following are the photos:
13th Floor Chicago style has changed into a favored kind of many people to their house. The look is elegant, look that was contemporary and simple has fascinated a lot of people to utilize with their occupancy. How to get a modern look that is contemporary beautiful? for contemporary design design comes with an exciting attribute the furniture is designed.
The look type fixtures supply the impact of easy and sunshine inside the final look of the space. This can be attained from the usage of a smooth line that was straight to use white color so satisfied clean and lighting. Another material utilized is glass content that is reflective and transparent to offer the more modern's feeling.
Now with sun light within the space, room is created brilliant and open with modern modern interior-design. Select white flooring material so that lighting could be reflected around the room in the house. Also use glass as opposed to windows that are huge wall content and skylights to create as much as feasible inhouse in natural light.