Alpine Rack was posted at September 2, 2017 at 3:51 am. This image is posted at the Rack category. Alpine Rack is tagged with Alpine Rack, Alpine, Rack..
Alpineal•pine (al′pīn, -pin),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, on, or part of any lofty mountain.
- very high;
- (cap.) of, pertaining to, on, or part of the Alps.
- growing on mountains above the limit of tree growth: alpine plants.
- (often cap.) of or pertaining to downhill skiing or a competitive downhill skiing event. Cf. Nordic (def. 3).
- (cap.) [Anthropol.]having the features characteristic of an Alpine.
- (cap.) [Anthropol.]a member of a Caucasoid people found in central Europe and characterized by heavy body build, medium complexion, and straight to wavy hair.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
Alpine Rack have 10 photos including Lightweight Alpine Rack, Full Alpine Rock Rack, Post Posted: 24 Oct 2006 23:46 Reply With Quote Send Private Message Back To Top Ok, So Like The Trad Rack Thread, Post Up Pics Of Your Ice/ Alpine Rack., Runners And Biners For My Primary Alpine Rack, Steph Davis, It Was My First Alpine Climb And I Was Going To Lead All 4 Pitches Of The West Ridge Of Prusik Peak, Rated 5.7 Due To An Unprotectable Slab In The Middle ., Rack. We Carried One 60m Half Rope, This Is An Alpine Rack, A Vel Organized One At That., Gear For Mt. Whitney Alpine Rock Routes., My Typical Rack With Ice Gear, Rock Gear, Draws And Slings. Here are the attachments:
The surfaces termed backsplash, or popularly became a lag involving the kitchen table and units while in the kitchen, has now become one of many critical factors inside the kitchen. Its occurrence not just assists from splashes of oil or foodstuffs, but additionally effective at being pretty elements that boost the look of the kitchen.
Covering material mustn't only damage- resilient but additionally immune to high-humidity. It is because the films are often with sharp materials including water and knives in contact. You can choose material that is unnatural or organic. For components that are organic it is possible to choose rock's kind that is as solid as marble and stone. As for ceramics and the existing artificial solid surface.
There are lots of layer resources for platforms and surfaces. Unfortunately, not everything is appropriately employed for the kitchen. You need to be picky in choosing a suitable dining table plus wall-coverings. This can be due to use of the Alpine Rack's high-intensity. Aside from the home is also susceptible to stains and water. Observe the following before identifying wallcoverings as well as the dining room table right.