1 Madison Quilted Fox Fur Trim Coat was published on September 11, 2017 at 2:47 am. It is posted in the Quilt category. 1 Madison Quilted Fox Fur Trim Coat is labelled with 1 Madison Quilted Fox Fur Trim Coat, 1, Madison, Quilted, Fox, Fur, Trim, Coat..
MadisonMad•i•son (mad′ə sən),USA pronunciation n.
Dol•ly or Dol•ley (dol′ē),USA pronunciation (Dorothea Payne), 1768–1849, wife of James Madison.
- James, 1751–1836, 4th president of the U.S. 1809–17.
- a city in and the capital of Wisconsin, in the S part. 170,616.
- a city in NE New Jersey. 15,357.
- a town in S Connecticut. 14,031.
- a city in SE Indiana. 12,472.
- a dance in which the participants stand side by side in a line while one person, acting as leader, calls out various steps, each letter of the word "Madison'' signaling a specific step.
Quiltedquilt•ed (kwil′tid),USA pronunciation adj.
- resembling a quilt, as in texture, design, stitching, etc.
- padded, filled, or stitched in the manner of a quilt.
Foxfox (foks),USA pronunciation n., pl. fox•es, (esp. collectively) fox, v.
- any of several carnivores of the dog family, esp. those of the genus Vulpes, smaller than wolves, having a pointed, slightly upturned muzzle, erect ears, and a long, bushy tail.
- the fur of this animal.
- a cunning or crafty person.
- (cap.) a member of a tribe of North American Algonquian Indians, formerly in Wisconsin, later merged with the Sauk tribe.
- (cap.) the Algonquian language of the Fox, Sauk, and Kickapoo Indians.
- a scavenger, perhaps the jackal. Psalms 63:10;
- a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter F: replaced by Foxtrot.
- an attractive young woman or young man.
- to deceive or trick.
- to repair or make (a shoe) with leather or other material applied so as to cover or form part of the upper front.
- [Obs.]to intoxicate or befuddle.
- to act cunningly or craftily.
- (of book leaves, prints, etc.) to become foxed.
Furfur (fûr),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., furred, fur•ring.
- the fine, soft, thick, hairy coat of the skin of a mammal.
- the skin of certain animals, as the sable, ermine, or beaver, covered with such a coat, used for lining, trimming, or making garments.
- a garment made of fur.
- any coating resembling or suggesting fur, as certain matter on the tongue.
- any conventional representation of a fur, as ermine, vair, potent, or their variations.
- make the fur fly:
- to cause a scene or disturbance, esp. of a violent nature;
make trouble: When the kids got mad they really made the fur fly.
- to do things quickly: She always makes the fur fly when she types.
- of or pertaining to fur, animal skins, dressed pelts, etc.: a fur coat; a fur trader.
- to line, face, or trim, with fur, as a garment.
- to apply furring to (a wall, ceiling, etc.).
- to clothe (a person) with fur.
- to coat with foul or deposited matter.
Trimtrim (trim),USA pronunciation v., trimmed, trim•ming, n., adj., trim•mer, trim•mest, adv.
- to put into a neat or orderly condition by clipping, paring, pruning, etc.: to trim a hedge.
- to remove (something superfluous or dispensable) by or as if by cutting (often fol. by off): to trim off loose threads from a ragged edge.
- to cut down, as to required size or shape: trim a budget; trim a piece of wood.
- [Aeron.]to level off (an airship or airplane) in flight.
- to distribute the load of (a ship) so that it sits well in the water.
- to stow or arrange, as cargo.
- to adjust (the sails or yards) with reference to the direction of the wind and the course of the ship.
- to decorate or adorn with ornaments or embellishments: to trim a dress with fur.
- to arrange goods in (a store window, showcase, etc.) as a display.
- to prepare or adjust (a lamp, fire, etc.) for proper burning.
- to rebuke or reprove.
- to beat or thrash.
- to defeat.
- to dress or array (often fol. by up).
- to assume a particular position or trim in the water, as a vessel.
- to adjust the sails or yards with reference to the direction of the wind and the course of the ship.
- to pursue a neutral or cautious policy between parties.
- to accommodate one's views to the prevailing opinion for reasons of expediency.
- trim one's sails. See sail (def. 11).
- the condition, order, or fitness of a person or thing for action, work, use, etc.
- the set of a ship in the water, esp. the most advantageous one.
- the condition of a ship with reference to its fitness for sailing.
- the adjustment of sails, rigging, etc., with reference to wind direction and the course of the ship.
- the condition of a submarine as regards buoyancy.
- a person's dress, adornment, or appearance.
- material used for decoration or embellishment;
- decoration of a store window for the display of merchandise;
- a trimming by cutting, clipping, or the like.
- a haircut that restores the previous cut to neatness without changing the hair style.
- something that is cut off or eliminated.
- [Aeron.]the attitude of an airplane with respect to all three axes, at which balance occurs in forward flight under no controls.
- [Building Trades.]finished woodwork or the like used to decorate or border openings or wall surfaces, as cornices, baseboards, or moldings.
- the upholstery, knobs, handles, and other equipment inside a motor car.
- ornamentation on the exterior of an automobile, esp. in metal or a contrasting color.
- pleasingly neat or smart in appearance: trim lawns.
- in good condition or order.
- (of a person) in excellent physical condition: Swimming is a good way to keep trim.
- [Obs.]good, excellent, or fine.
trim ′ly, adv.
trim ′ness, n.
Coatcoat (kōt),USA pronunciation n.
- an outer garment with sleeves, covering at least the upper part of the body: a new fur coat; a coat for formal wear.
- a natural integument or covering, as the hair, fur, or wool of an animal, the bark of a tree, or the skin of a fruit.
- a layer of anything that covers a surface: That wall needs another coat of paint.
- a mucous layer covering or lining an organ or connected parts, as on the tongue.
- See coat of arms.
- [Archaic.]a petticoat or skirt.
- a garment indicating profession, class, etc.
- the profession, class, etc., so indicated.
- to cover with a layer or coating: He coated the wall with paint. The furniture was coated with dust.
- to cover thickly, esp. with a viscous fluid or substance: Heat the mixture until it coats a spoon. The boy was coated with mud from head to foot.
- to cover or provide with a coat.
1 Madison Quilted Fox Fur Trim Coat have 5 images it's including 1 Madison Down & Feather Fill Coat With Genuine Fox Fur, 1 Madison Expedition Fox-Fur-Trim Chevron Hooded Down Puffer Coat, 1 Madison Princess Parka Coat Jacket Fur Hood, 1 Madison Down & Feather Fill Coat With Genuine Fox Fur | Nordstrom, 1 Madison - Dana Down Coat Fox Trim In Gunmetal. Following are the photos:
On just how to pick the 1 Madison Quilted Fox Fur Trim Coat, for some reason, before picking drapes for that areas in your home, the following more detailed elaboration tips. Frequently we put curtains at home up and recognized the curtain is also modest or too big for your window. Thus start to assess the dimension of one's room window prior to purchase curtains this knowledge truly don't need you back. Measure the window either size or the length of the window itself.
The versions curtains hanging down is the most appropriate, once the drapes will be useful for bedrooms. As for the family room the 1 Madison Quilted Fox Fur Trim Coat are measured bear will be the best suited.
Not only that, we need and also to measure width and the length of the wall where the window is situated. That is to determine whether you will want type of large drapes holding down to contact tiny blinds that have a measurement bear or the floor. Curtains measurement was naturally adapted to the function space where the drapes is going to be placed in addition to adjusting the size of the surfaces along with the windows.