Allahabad High Court Lucknow Bench Judges
The article of Allahabad High Court Lucknow Bench Judges was uploaded at September 18, 2017 at 2:35 pm. This article is uploaded in the Bench category. Allahabad High Court Lucknow Bench Judges is labelled with Allahabad High Court Lucknow Bench Judges, Allahabad, High, Court, Lucknow, Bench, Judges..
AllahabadAl•lah•a•bad (al′ə hə bad′, ä′lə hä bäd′),USA pronunciation n.
- a city in SE Uttar Pradesh, in N India, on the Ganges. 513,997.
Highhigh (hī),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, n.
- having a great or considerable extent or reach upward or vertically;
tall: a high wall.
- having a specified extent upward: The apple tree is now 20 feet high.
- situated above the ground or some base;
elevated: a high platform; a high ledge.
- exceeding the common degree or measure;
intense: high speed; high color.
dear: The price of food these days is much too high.
- exalted in rank, station, eminence, etc.;
of exalted character or quality: a high official; high society.
- acute in pitch.
- a little sharp, or above the desired pitch.
- produced by relatively rapid vibrations;
shrill: the high sounds of crickets.
- extending to or from an elevation: a high dive.
- great in quantity, as number, degree, or force: a high temperature; high cholesterol.
main: the high altar of a church.
- High Church.
- of great consequence;
the high consequences of such a deed;
arrogant: He took a high tone with his subordinates.
- advanced to the utmost extent or to the culmination: high tide.
merry or hilarious: high spirits; a high old time.
luxurious: They have indulged in high living for years.
- intoxicated with alcohol or narcotics: He was so high he couldn't stand up.
- remote: high latitude; high antiquity.
- extreme in opinion or doctrine, esp. religious or political: a high Tory.
- designating or pertaining to highland or inland regions.
- having considerable energy or potential power.
- of, pertaining to, or operating at the gear transmission ratio at which the speed of the engine crankshaft and of the drive shaft most closely correspond: high gear.
- (of a vowel) articulated with the upper surface of the tongue relatively close to some portion of the palate, as the vowels of eat and it, which are high front, and those of boot and put, which are high back. Cf. close (def. 58), low 1 (def. 30).
- (of meat, esp. game) tending toward a desirable or undesirable amount of decomposition;
slightly tainted: He likes his venison high.
- containing a relatively large amount of a specified constituent (usually used in combination): high-carbon steel.
- [Baseball.](of a pitched ball) crossing the plate at a level above the batter's shoulders: The pitch was high and outside.
- having greater value than other denominations or suits.
- able to take a trick;
being a winning card.
- being or having a winning combination: Whose hand is high?
- noting a wind of force 10 on the Beaufort scale, equal to a whole gale.
- high on, enthusiastic or optimistic about;
having a favorable attitude toward or opinion of.
- at or to a high point, place, or level.
- in or to a high rank or estimate: He aims high in his political ambitions.
- at or to a high amount or price.
- in or to a high degree.
extravagantly: They have always lived high.
- as close to the wind as is possible while making headway with sails full.
- fly high, to be full of hope or elation: His stories began to sell, and he was flying high.
- high and dry:
- (of a ship) grounded so as to be entirely above water at low tide.
- in a deprived or distressing situation;
stranded: We missed the last bus and were left high and dry.
- high and low, in every possible place;
everywhere: The missing jewelry was never found, though we searched high and low for it.
- high gear: He shifted into high when the road became level.
- See high school.
- a pressure system characterized by relatively high pressure at its center. Cf. anticyclone, low1 (def. 48).
- a high or the highest point, place, or level;
peak: a record high for unemployment.
- a euphoric state induced by alcohol, drugs, etc.
- a period of sustained excitement, exhilaration, or the like: After winning the lottery he was on a high for weeks.
- [Cards.]the ace or highest trump out, esp. in games of the all fours family.
- on high:
- at or to a height;
- in heaven.
- having a high position, as one who makes important decisions: the powers on high.
Courtcourt (kôrt, kōrt),USA pronunciation n.
- a place where justice is administered.
- a judicial tribunal duly constituted for the hearing and determination of cases.
- a session of a judicial assembly.
- an area open to the sky and mostly or entirely surrounded by buildings, walls, etc.
- a high interior usually having a glass roof and surrounded by several stories of galleries or the like.
- [Chiefly Irish.]a stately dwelling.
- a short street.
- a smooth, level quadrangle on which to play tennis, basketball, etc.
- one of the divisions of such an area.
- the residence of a sovereign or other high dignitary;
- a sovereign's or dignitary's retinue.
- a sovereign and councilors as the political rulers of a state.
- a formal assembly held by a sovereign.
- homage paid, as to a king.
- special or devoted attention in order to win favor, affection, etc.: to pay court to the king.
- the body of qualified members of a corporation, council, board, etc.
- a branch or lodge of a fraternal society.
- an area where animals of a particular species gather to display.
- the group of insects, as honeybees, surrounding the queen;
- hold court:
- to have a formal assembly of a judicial tribunal or one held by a sovereign.
- to be surrounded by one's disciples or admirers, giving advice, exchanging gossip, receiving compliments, etc.
- out of court:
- without a legal hearing;
privately: The case will be settled out of court.
- out of the question;
undeserving of discussion: This wild scheme is entirely out of court.
- to try to win the favor, preference, or goodwill of: to court the rich.
- to seek the affections of;
- (of animals) to attempt to attract (a mate) by engaging in certain species-specific behaviors.
- to attempt to gain (applause, favor, a decision, etc.).
- to hold out inducements to;
- to act in such a manner as to cause, lead to, or provoke: to court disaster by reckless driving.
- to seek another's love;
- (of animals) to engage in certain species-specific behaviors in order to attract individuals of the opposite sex for mating.
LucknowLuck•now (luk′nou),USA pronunciation n.
- a city in and capital of Uttar Pradesh state, in N India: the British besieged it (1857) during Sepoy Rebellion. 826,246.
Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
JudgesJudg•es ( juj′iz),USA pronunciation n. (used with a sing. v.)
- a book of the Bible containing the history of Israel under the judges and covering the period between the death of Joshua and the accession to the throne by Saul. Abbr.: Jud.
Allahabad High Court Lucknow Bench Judges have 2 pictures it's including Wikipedia, National Seminar On 'Rights Of Child And The Future Of India' Organised At ALS, LucknowOctober 3, 2016In \. Here are the pictures:
You employ to read guides or just besides used for engaging friends, a living room usually. A chair that's a slick style may support the entire appearance of the area. However, the look has to be in accordance with the convenience offered. We advocate which you prevent very reducing ease to be able to obtain the style you prefer.
There are lots of options slick design that now offers ease as you are able to pick pills. Thus, don't accept one choice only. Again, don't need to buy a couch for layout that is good alone. To seat Allahabad High Court Lucknow Bench Judges ought to be attained first, you need in addition to the design.
In case your house is tiny, making the living room increases as a living room, you should consider if occupied on a regular basis whether the merchandise is sturdy. You can view to the type and also the style, once your needs are fulfilled. Is advisable to select era not a layout that is not fixated by age. Hence, even though the craze modified, guest chairs appears old or won't make uninterested.