American Colony Homes was uploaded at October 18, 2017 at 7:12 pm. This image is posted in the Home category. American Colony Homes is tagged with American Colony Homes, American, Colony, Homes..
AmericanA•mer•i•can (ə mer′i kən),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the United States of America or its inhabitants: an American citizen.
- of or pertaining to North or South America;
of the Western Hemisphere: the American continents.
- of or pertaining to the aboriginal Indians of North and South America, usually excluding the Eskimos, regarded as being of Asian ancestry and marked generally by reddish to brownish skin, black hair, dark eyes, and prominent cheekbones.
- a citizen of the United States of America.
- a native or inhabitant of the Western Hemisphere.
- an Indian of North or South America.
- See American English.
- a steam locomotive having a four-wheeled front truck, four driving wheels, and no rear truck. See table under Whyte classification.
Colonycol•o•ny (kol′ə nē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nies.
- a group of people who leave their native country to form in a new land a settlement subject to, or connected with, the parent nation.
- the country or district settled or colonized: Many Western nations are former European colonies.
- any people or territory separated from but subject to a ruling power.
- the Colonies, those British colonies that formed the original 13 states of the United States: New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia.
- a number of people coming from the same country, or speaking the same language, residing in a foreign country or city, or a particular section of it;
enclave: the Polish colony in Israel; the American colony in Paris.
- any group of individuals having similar interests, occupations, etc., usually living in a particular locality;
community: a colony of artists.
- the district, quarter, or dwellings inhabited by any such number or group: The Greek island is now an artists' colony.
- an aggregation of bacteria growing together as the descendants of a single cell.
- a group of organisms of the same kind living or growing in close association.
Homeshome (hōm),USA pronunciation n., adj., adv., v., homed, hom•ing.
- a house, apartment, or other shelter that is the usual residence of a person, family, or household.
- the place in which one's domestic affections are centered.
- an institution for the homeless, sick, etc.: a nursing home.
- the dwelling place or retreat of an animal.
- the place or region where something is native or most common.
- any place of residence or refuge: a heavenly home.
- a person's native place or own country.
- (in games) the destination or goal.
- a principal base of operations or activities: The new stadium will be the home of the local football team.
- [Baseball.]See home plate.
- [Lacrosse.]one of three attack positions nearest the opposing goal.
- at home:
- in one's own house or place of residence.
- in one's own town or country.
- prepared or willing to receive social visits: Tell him I'm not at home. We are always at home to her.
- in a situation familiar to one;
at ease: She has a way of making everyone feel at home.
proficient: to be at home in the classics.
- played in one's hometown or on one's own grounds: The Yankees played two games at home and one away.
- of, pertaining to, or connected with one's home or country;
domestic: home products.
- principal or main: the corporation's home office.
- reaching the mark aimed at: a home thrust.
- played in a ball park, arena, or the like, that is or is assumed to be the center of operations of a team: The pitcher didn't lose a single home game all season.Cf. away (def. 14).
- to, toward, or at home: to go home.
to the heart: The truth of the accusation struck home.
- to the mark or point aimed at: He drove the point home.
- into the position desired;
perfectly or to the greatest possible extent: sails sheeted home.
- in the proper, stowed position: The anchor is home.
- toward its vessel: to bring the anchor home.
- bring home to, to make evident to;
clarify or emphasize for: The irrevocability of her decision was brought home to her.
- home and dry, having safely achieved one's goal.
- home free:
- assured of finishing, accomplishing, succeeding, etc.: If we can finish more than half the work today, we'll be home free.
- certain to be successfully finished, accomplished, secured, etc.: With most of the voters supporting it, the new law is home free.
- write home about, to comment especially on;
remark on: The town was nothing to write home about. His cooking is really something to write home about.
- to go or return home.
- (of guided missiles, aircraft, etc.) to proceed, esp. under control of an automatic aiming mechanism, toward a specified target, as a plane, missile, or location (often fol. by in on): The missile homed in on the target.
- to navigate toward a point by means of coordinates other than those given by altitudes.
- to have a home where specified;
- to bring or send home.
- to provide with a home.
- to direct, esp. under control of an automatic aiming device, toward an airport, target, etc.
American Colony Homes have 6 pictures , they are PopSugar, Colonial American Houses · 1921 American Homes Beautiful C L Bowes 11944 ., Near ., American Colonial House Designs Ideas - YouTube, Custom Deerfield Colonial, Cape Cod. Following are the images:
You are able to pick furniture that the master suite will be installed while in by you but ensure everything can not create the sense of congested in it and is essential. Make sure you choose that'll blend in effectively together with the color colors selected on the walls and roofs, since you can organize the hues.
Screen maintenance applications exist in wide versions at home improvement stores, so the best that will be acknowledged together with the American Colony Homes's entire atmosphere can be chosen by you.
In addition to furniture, small things such as other knickknacks, accessories, lamps, as well as souvenirs ought to be picked with care. They have to operate nicely using the overall layout of the American Colony Homes and will not generate mayhem.
Here is the element that stops the hint in the room. Layer your window using an other or layer type of screen attention application in such a technique that it cans start and close anytime, it will provide you with the privacy you'll need, and all without reducing the aesthetic factor.