Antique Lead Crystal Vase was published at November 26, 2017 at 12:19 pm. This image is published at the Vase category. Antique Lead Crystal Vase is tagged with Antique Lead Crystal Vase, Antique, Lead, Crystal, Vase..
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Leadlead1 (lēd),USA pronunciation v., led, lead•ing, n., adj.
- to go before or with to show the way;
conduct or escort: to lead a group on a cross-country hike.
- to conduct by holding and guiding: to lead a horse by a rope.
- to influence or induce;
cause: Subsequent events led him to reconsider his position.
- to guide in direction, course, action, opinion, etc.;
bring: You can lead her around to your point of view if you are persistent.
- to conduct or bring (water, wire, etc.) in a particular course.
- (of a road, passage, etc.) to serve to bring (a person) to a place: The first street on the left will lead you to Andrews Place.
- to take or bring: The prisoners were led into the warden's office.
- to command or direct (an army or other large organization): He led the Allied forces during the war.
- to go at the head of or in advance of (a procession, list, body, etc.);
proceed first in: The mayor will lead the parade.
- to be superior to;
have the advantage over: The first baseman leads his teammates in runs batted in.
- to have top position or first place in: Iowa leads the nation in corn production.
- to have the directing or principal part in: The minister will now lead us in prayer. He led a peace movement.
- to act as leader of (an orchestra, band, etc.);
- to go through or pass (time, life, etc.): to lead a full life.
- [Cards.]to begin a round, game, etc., with (a card or suit specified).
- to aim and fire a firearm or cannon ahead of (a moving target) in order to allow for the travel of the target while the bullet or shell is reaching it.
- [Football.]to throw a lead pass to (an intended receiver): The quarterback led the left end.
- to act as a guide;
show the way: You lead and we'll follow.
- to afford passage to a place: That path leads directly to the house.
- to go first;
be in advance: The band will lead and the troops will follow.
- to result in;
tend toward (usually fol. by to): The incident led to his resignation. One remark often leads to another.
- to take the directing or principal part.
- to take the offensive: The contender led with a right to the body.
- [Cards.]to make the first play.
- to be led or submit to being led, as a horse: A properly trained horse will lead easily.
- [Baseball.](of a base runner) to leave a base before the delivery of a pitch in order to reach the next base more quickly (often fol. by away).
- lead back, to play (a card) from a suit that one's partner led.
- lead off:
- to take the initiative;
- [Baseball.]to be the first player in the batting order or the first batter in an inning.
- lead on:
- to induce to follow an unwise course of action;
- to cause or encourage to believe something that is not true.
- lead out:
- to make a beginning.
- to escort a partner to begin a dance: He led her out and they began a rumba.
- lead someone a chase or dance, to cause someone difficulty by forcing to do irksome or unnecessary things.
- lead the way. See way (def. 35).
- lead up to:
- to prepare the way for.
- to approach (a subject, disclosure, etc.) gradually or evasively: I could tell by her allusions that she was leading up to something.
- the first or foremost place;
position in advance of others: He took the lead in the race.
- the extent of such an advance position: He had a lead of four lengths.
- a person or thing that leads.
- a leash.
- a suggestion or piece of information that helps to direct or guide;
clue: I got a lead on a new job. The phone list provided some great sales leads.
- a guide or indication of a road, course, method, etc., to follow.
leadership: They followed the lead of the capital in their fashions.
- the principal part in a play.
- the person who plays it.
- the act or right of playing first, as in a round.
- the card, suit, etc., so played.
- a short summary serving as an introduction to a news story, article, or other copy.
- the main and often most important news story.
- an often flexible and insulated single conductor, as a wire, used in connections between pieces of electric apparatus.
- the act of taking the offensive.
- the direction of a rope, wire, or chain.
- Also called leader. any of various devices for guiding a running rope.
- [Naval Archit.]the distance between the center of lateral resistance and the center of effort of a sailing ship, usually expressed decimally as a fraction of the water-line length.
- an open channel through a field of ice.
- a lode.
- an auriferous deposit in an old riverbed.
- the act of aiming a gun ahead of a moving target.
- the distance ahead of a moving target that a gun must be aimed in order to score a direct hit.
- [Baseball.]an act or instance of leading.
- [Manège.](of a horse at a canter or gallop) the foreleg that consistently extends beyond and strikes the ground ahead of the other foreleg: The horse is cantering on the left lead.
- most important;
first: lead editorial; lead elephant.
- [Football.](of a forward pass) thrown ahead of the intended receiver so as to allow him to catch it while running.
- [Baseball.](of a base runner) nearest to scoring: They forced the lead runner at third base on an attempted sacrifice.
Crystalcrys•tal (kris′tl),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -taled, -tal•ing or (esp. Brit.) -talled, -tal•ling.
- a clear, transparent mineral or glass resembling ice.
- the transparent form of crystallized quartz.
- a solid body having a characteristic internal structure and enclosed by symmetrically arranged plane surfaces, intersecting at definite and characteristic angles.
- anything made of or resembling such a substance.
- a single grain or mass of a crystalline substance.
- glass of fine quality and a high degree of brilliance.
- articles, esp. glassware for the table and ornamental objects, made of such a glass.
- the glass or plastic cover over the face of a watch.
- the piece of germanium, silicon, galena, or the like forming the essential part of a crystal detector.
- the crystal detector itself.
- a quartz crystal ground in the shape of a rectangular parallelepiped, which vibrates strongly at one frequency when electric voltages of that frequency are placed across opposite sides: used to control the frequency of an oscillator(crystal oscillator), as of a radio transmitter.
- [Slang.]any stimulant drug in powder form, as methamphetamine or PCP.
- composed of crystal.
- resembling crystal;
- pertaining to or employing a crystal detector.
- indicating the fifteenth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- to make into crystal;
- to cover or coat with, or as if with, crystal (usually fol. by over).
Vasevase (vās, vāz, väz),USA pronunciation n.
- a vessel, as of glass, porcelain, earthenware, or metal, usually higher than it is wide, used chiefly to hold cut flowers or for decoration.
Antique Lead Crystal Vase have 6 pictures it's including Lead Crystal Vase Value, Like This Item?, Vintage 70s Lead Crystal Vase By Dagutzyone On Etsy, $25.00, Stunning Vintage Lead Crystal Biscuit Barrel Cut Crystal With Rainbow Reflections Jar With Lid On Etsy, Roll Over Large Image To Magnify, Click Large Image To Zoom, Fifth Avenue Full Lead Crystal Georgetowne 9\. Below are the pictures:
Are you having trouble deciding which lamps will undoubtedly be chosen for just, or your Antique Lead Crystal Vase the best light layout foryou? Effectively, today is your happy evening since we are going to give you on just how to pick the ideal lighting on your room, four remarkable tips! Bedside lights are a necessity in almost any bedroom.
Nevertheless, it is sometimes not enough, so that you should consider it to take into account exactly how many plainly illuminated areas you ought to have in your room. It is possible to go along with diverse methods and go for a-little wall sconce or possibly a lamp as your bedroom light.
The thing that is important will be to choose the answer that best suits your preferences whether their space or appearance is related. It is very important to choose why the precise lighting is set below and never there.