Door Curtain Rods was published on March 8, 2018 at 9:47 am. It is posted in the Curtain category. Door Curtain Rods is tagged with Door Curtain Rods, Door, Curtain, Rods..
Doordoor (dôr, dōr),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable, usually solid, barrier for opening and closing an entranceway, cupboard, cabinet, or the like, commonly turning on hinges or sliding in grooves.
- a doorway: to go through the door.
- the building, house, etc., to which a door belongs: My friend lives two doors down the street.
- any means of approach, admittance, or access: the doors to learning.
- any gateway marking an entrance or exit from one place or state to another: at heaven's door.
- lay at someone's door, to hold someone accountable for;
- leave the door open, to allow the possibility of accommodation or change;
be open to reconsideration: The boss rejected our idea but left the door open for discussing it again next year.
- lie at someone's door, to be the responsibility of;
be imputable to: One's mistakes often lie at one's own door.
- show someone the door, to request or order someone to leave;
dismiss: She resented his remark and showed him the door.
Curtaincur•tain (kûr′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window, adorn a room, increase privacy, etc.
- a movable or folding screen used for similar purposes.
- [Chiefly New Eng.]a window shade.
- a set of hanging drapery for concealing all or part of the stage or set from the view of the audience.
- the act or time of raising or opening a curtain at the start of a performance: an 8:30 curtain.
- the end of a scene or act indicated by the closing or falling of a curtain: first-act curtain.
- an effect, line, or plot solution at the conclusion of a performance: a strong curtain; weak curtain.
- music signaling the end of a radio or television performance.
- (used as a direction in a script of a play to indicate that a scene or act is concluded.)
- anything that shuts off, covers, or conceals: a curtain of artillery fire.
- a relatively flat or featureless extent of wall between two pavilions or the like.
- [Fort.]the part of a wall or rampart connecting two bastions, towers, or the like.
- curtains, the end;
death, esp. by violence: It looked like curtains for another mobster.
- draw the curtain on or over:
- to bring to a close: to draw the curtain on a long career of public service.
- to keep secret.
- lift the curtain on:
- to commence;
- to make known or public;
disclose: to lift the curtain on a new scientific discovery.
- to provide, shut off, conceal, or adorn with, or as if with, a curtain.
Rodsrod (rod),USA pronunciation n., v., rod•ded, rod•ding.
- a stick, wand, staff, or the like, of wood, metal, or other material.
- a straight, slender shoot or stem of any woody plant, whether still growing or cut from the plant.
- See fishing rod.
- (in plastering or mortaring) a straightedge moved along screeds to even the plaster between them.
- a stick used for measuring.
- a unit of linear measure, 51⁄2 yards or 161⁄2 feet (5.029 m);
linear perch or pole.
- a unit of square measure, 301⁄4 square yards (25.29 sq. m);
square perch or pole.
- a stick, or a bundle of sticks or switches bound together, used as an instrument of punishment.
- punishment or discipline: Not one to spare the rod, I sent him to bed without dinner.
- a wand, staff, or scepter carried as a symbol of office, authority, power, etc.
- authority, sway, or rule, esp. when tyrannical.
- See lightning rod.
- a slender bar or tube for draping towels over, suspending a shower curtain, etc.
- a branch of a family;
- a pattern, drawn on wood in full size, of one section of a piece of furniture.
- a pistol or revolver.
- [Vulgar.]the penis.
- one of the rodlike cells in the retina of the eye, sensitive to low intensities of light. Cf. cone (def. 5).
- [Bacteriol.]a rod-shaped microorganism.
- Also called leveling rod, stadia rod. a light pole, conspicuously marked with graduations, held upright and read through a surveying instrument in leveling or stadia surveying.
- round metal stock for drawing and cutting into slender bars.
- to furnish or equip with a rod or rods, esp. lightning rods.
- to even (plaster or mortar) with a rod.
- to reinforce (the core of a mold) with metal rods.
The post of Door Curtain Rods have 6 photos it's including Hanging French Door Curtain Rods Rooms Decor And Ideas Curtain Rods For French Doors, Superior Door Curtain Rods #2 French Door French Door Curtain Rod : French Door Drape Rod | Pottery Barn ., Door Curtain Rods Amazing Design #3 Image Of: French Door Curtain Rods Black, Sidelight Curtain Rods And French Door Curtain Rods In A Variety Of Styles To Choose From., Door Curtain Rods Pictures #5 Adjustable Steel Swing Arm Curtain Rod Set. Maybe Curtains Instead Of Shears?, Beauty French Door Curtain Rods. Following are the photos:
Before speaking about that let me tell you some advice on bogemian room truly an essential matter on your residence, but Door Curtain Rods is. Bohemian into a design that is primarily employed by girls. This fashion is employed by way of as, a feminine consistency, such lace, braid, embroidery, sewing, and tassels.
Don't forget to include only a little effect of art for example, within the room through the deer brain sculpture - fashion renaissance pictures, or presented. Not so difficult, is not it? You simply need rearranging the Door Curtain Rods and to incorporate little mementos. Function as the bedrooms bohemian style that is minimalist. There are for designing a bedroom, other ideas?
Concept promoting materials atlanta, bohemian fashion kantha case, and suzani. When it is challenging to get, utilize batik or only two shades bright batik periphery. Feminine motifs and textures could be utilized through the bedcover support, curtain, throw, or carpet.
Bohemian came particularly the Czech, from mainland Europe. Thus, when choosing sort and a mode towards the furniture in the bedroom, make sure you don't freeze it with societal motifs Australia, particularly Java. Javanese cultural dark, while the colorful boho that is delicate.