Antique White Nightstand was published at May 5, 2018 at 8:54 am. It is uploaded under the Bedroom category. Antique White Nightstand is labelled with Antique White Nightstand, Antique, White, Nightstand..
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Whitewhite (hwīt, wīt),USA pronunciation adj., whit•er, whit•est, n., v., whit•ed, whit•ing.
- of the color of pure snow, of the margins of this page, etc.;
reflecting nearly all the rays of sunlight or a similar light.
- light or comparatively light in color.
- (of human beings) marked by slight pigmentation of the skin, as of many Caucasoids.
- for, limited to, or predominantly made up of persons whose racial heritage is Caucasian: a white club; a white neighborhood.
- pallid or pale, as from fear or other strong emotion: white with rage.
- silvery, gray, or hoary: white hair.
- snowy: a white Christmas.
- lacking color;
- (politically) ultraconservative.
- blank, as an unoccupied space in printed matter: Fill in the white space below.
- [Armor.]composed entirely of polished steel plates without fabric or other covering;
- wearing white clothing: a white monk.
- [Slang.]decent, honorable, or dependable: That's very white of you.
- auspicious or fortunate.
- morally pure;
- without malice;
harmless: white magic.
- (of wines) light-colored or yellowish, as opposed to red.
- (of coffee) containing milk.
- bleed white, to be or cause to be deprived of all one's resources: Dishonesty is bleeding the union white.
- a color without hue at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to black. A white surface reflects light of all hues completely and diffusely. Most so-called whites are very light grays: fresh snow, for example, reflects about 80 percent of the incident light, but to be strictly white, snow would have to reflect 100 percent of the incident light. It is the ultimate limit of a series of shades of any color.
- a hue completely desaturated by admixture with white, the highest value possible.
- quality or state of being white.
- lightness of skin pigment.
- a person whose racial heritage is Caucasian.
- a white material or substance.
- the white part of something.
- a pellucid viscous fluid that surrounds the yolk of an egg;
- the white part of the eyeball: He has a speck in the white of his eye.
- white or nearly white clothing.
- top-grade white flour.
- white wine: Graves is a good white.
- a type or breed that is white in color.
- Usually, whites. a blank space in printing.
- (cap.) a hog of any of several breeds having a white coat, as a Chester White.
- [Entomol.]any of several white-winged butterflies of the family Pieridae, as the common cabbage butterflies.
- white fabric.
- the outermost ring of the butt.
- an arrow that hits this portion of the butt.
- the central part of the butt or target, formerly painted white but now painted gold or yellow.
- [Archaic.]a target painted white.
- the men or pieces that are light-colored.
- (often cap.) a member of a royalist, conservative, or reactionary political party.
- in the white, in an unfinished state or condition, as furniture wood that has not been stained or varnished.
- to make white by leaving blank spaces (often fol. by out).
- to whiten (areas of artwork) in retouching preparatory to photoengraving (often fol. by out).
- [Archaic.]to make white;
- white out:
- to cover (errors in copy) with a white correction fluid.
- to censor, as by obliterating words or passages with white ink.
Nightstandnight•stand (nīt′stand′),USA pronunciation n.
- See night table.
This image about Antique White Nightstand have 7 attachments including Antique White Nightstand Ideas #1 Amazon.com, Delightful Antique White Nightstand Good Ideas #2 American Woodcrafters Chateau 3-Drawer Antique White Nightstand, Wonderful Antique White Nightstand #3 Eloquence Clementine Nightstand In Antique White Traditional-nightstands -and-bedside-tables, Nice Antique White Nightstand #4 NE Kids Kensington Collection Nightstand 20530 Kids Bedroom Furniture In A White Finish, Superb Antique White Nightstand #5 Wilshire Wood Nightstand In Antique White, Homelegance Inglewood II 2-Drawer Nightstand In Antique White Traditional- Nightstands-and-, Superior Antique White Nightstand #7 Meridian Monaco Bedroom Set In Rich Antique White - Nightstand .. Below are the images:
Just how do I choose the Antique White Nightstand that is best? As we recognize, the position of the kitchen table will assist a home kitchen's characteristics. The existence of this table isn't only useful as being an effect about the layout of the kitchen developed, but also a mixture of cooking. In evaluating the pros and disadvantages, as a result of big kitchen counter content currently, select the right claim your foresight.
Preferably, the kitchen table might be mentioned high quality if it's a sturdy framework, easy-to clean, stunning, stain resistant, tough, temperature resistant, and easy maintenance. But obviously none of the supplies that help the above characteristics all. Consequently, you have to adjust within the kitchen, where the aspects that needs to be featured to the ailments.