Foul Odor After C Section was uploaded on August 29, 2018 at 1:33 pm. This post is uploaded in the Sectional category. Foul Odor After C Section is tagged with Foul Odor After C Section, Foul, Odor, After, C, Section..
Foulfoul (foul),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n., v.
- grossly offensive to the senses;
noisome: a foul smell.
- containing or characterized by offensive or noisome matter: foul air; foul stagnant water.
- filthy or dirty, as places, receptacles, clothes, etc.
- muddy, as a road.
- clogged or obstructed with foreign matter: a foul gas jet.
- unfavorable or stormy: foul weather.
- contrary, violent, or unfavorable, as the wind.
- grossly offensive in a moral sense.
- abominable, wicked, or vile, as deeds, crime, slander, etc.
- scurrilous, profane, or obscene;
offensive: foul language.
- contrary to the rules or established usages, as of a sport or game;
unfair: a foul blow.
- [Baseball.]pertaining to a foul ball or a foul line.
- limited in freedom of movement by obstruction, entanglement, etc.: a foul anchor.
- abounding in errors or in marks of correction, as a printer's proof, manuscript, or the like.
- (of the underwater portion of a hull) encrusted and impeded with barnacles, seaweed, etc.
- (of a mooring place) involving inconveniences and dangers, as of colliding with vessels or other objects when swinging with the tide.
- (of the bottom of a body of water) affording a poor hold for an anchor (opposed to clean).
- [North Eng. and Scot.]not fair;
ugly or unattractive.
- in a foul manner;
- [Baseball.]into foul territory;
so as to be foul: It looked like a homer when he hit it, but it went foul.
- fall foul or afoul of:
- to collide with, as ships.
- to come into conflict with;
- to make an attack;
- run foul or afoul of, to come into collision or controversy with: to run foul of the press.
- something that is foul.
- a collision or entanglement: a foul between two racing sculls.
- a violation of the rules of a sport or game: The referee called it a foul.
- [Baseball.]See foul ball.
- to make foul;
- to clog or obstruct, as a chimney or the bore of a gun.
- to collide with.
- to cause to become entangled or caught, as a rope.
- to defile;
disgrace: His reputation had been fouled by unfounded accusations.
- [Naut.](of barnacles, seaweed, etc.) to cling to (a hull) so as to encumber.
- [Baseball.]to hit (a pitched ball) foul (often fol. by off or away): He fouled off two curves before being struck out on a fastball.
- to become foul.
- [Naut.]to come into collision, as two boats.
- to become entangled or clogged: The rope fouled.
- to make a foul play;
give a foul blow.
- Baseball. to hit a foul ball.
- foul one's nest. to dishonor one's own home, family, or the like.
- foul out:
- [Baseball.]to be put out by hitting a foul ball caught on the fly by a player on the opposing team.
- [Basketball.]to be expelled from a game for having committed more fouls than is allowed.
- foul up, to cause confusion or disorder;
Odoro•dor (ō′dər),USA pronunciation n.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] odour. o′dor•ful, adj.
- the property of a substance that activates the sense of smell: to have an unpleasant odor.
- a sensation perceived by the sense of smell;
- an agreeable scent;
- a disagreeable smell.
- a quality or property characteristic or suggestive of something: An odor of suspicion surrounded his testimony.
- repute: in bad odor with the whole community.
- [Archaic.]something that has a pleasant scent.
Afteraf•ter (af′tər, äf′-),USA pronunciation prep.
- behind in place or position;
following behind: men lining up one after the other.
- later in time than;
in succession to;
at the close of: Tell me after supper. Day after day he came to work late.
- subsequent to and in consequence of: After what has happened, I can never return.
- below in rank or excellence;
nearest to: Milton is usually placed after Shakespeare among English poets.
- in imitation of or in imitation of the style of: to make something after a model; fashioned after Raphael.
- in pursuit or search of;
with or in desire for: I'm after a better job. Run after him!
about: to inquire after a person.
- with the name of;
for: He was named after his uncle.
- in proportion to;
in accordance with: He was a man after the hopes and expectations of his father.
- according to the nature of;
in conformity with;
in agreement or unison with: He was a man after my own heart. He swore after the manner of his faith.
- subsequent to and notwithstanding;
in spite of: After all their troubles, they still manage to be optimistic.
- after all, despite what has occurred or been assumed previously;
nevertheless: I've discovered I can attend the meeting after all.
in the rear: Jill came tumbling after.
- later in time;
afterward: three hours after; happily ever after.
- later in time;
succeeding: In after years we never heard from him.
- [Naut., Aeron.]
- farther aft.
- located closest to the stern or tail;
aftermost: after hold; after mast.
- including the stern or tail: the after part of a hull.
- subsequent to the time that: after the boys left.
- afters, the final course of a meal, as pudding, ice cream, or the like;
the numerals in the ancient Roman system of notation, still used for certain limited purposes, as in some pagination, dates on buildings, etc. The common basic symbols are I (=1), V (=5), X (=10), L (=50), C (=100), D (=500), and M (=1000). The Roman numerals for one to nine are: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX. A bar over a letter multiplies it by 1000;
thus, X̄ equals 10,000. Integers are written according to these two rules: If a letter is immediately followed by one of equal or lesser value, the two values are added;
thus, XX equals 20, XV equals 15, VI equals 6. If a letter is immediately followed by one of greater value, the first is subtracted from the second;
thus, IV equals 4, XL equals 40, CM equals 900. Examples: XLVII(=47), CXVI(=116), MCXX(=1120), MCMXIV(=1914). Roman numerals may be written in lowercase letters, though they appear more commonly in capitals.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
The blog post of Foul Odor After C Section have 5 attachments , they are 6 Questions And Answers About Scar Tissue After A C Section, Recovery After Cesarean Delivery - YouTube, StyleCraze, Seroma After Cesarean On Woman's Belly., Bloody; Cloudy Drainage Surgery Case On White Background. Smells Bad. Below are the attachments:
Among the items that outline the Foul Odor After C Section's beauty could be the theme of the area. One of the designs that we should try may be the bohemian style. Even though Bohemian kingdom is certainly extinct, the planet neighborhood in this style's likes nonetheless have not passed. Particularly if you combine a minimalist style that's basic and it, but nevertheless cross-eyed.
That is it room decor minimalist-style Bohemian. Simple steps to execute nan boho chic is to present your products. Necklaces, earrings, bracelets and connections are often saved in a container, put it on a hook. Maybe it's on the wall hanger or around the table. National motifs or picture floral in vivid colors can make gorgeous and your bedroom abruptly boho.
Not all things Foul Odor After C Section while in the group. Bohemian style bedroom is not just like model that is decorating cheerful teenis bedroom. Bohemian choose solid American racial personality and feminism. Do not forget to place two potted indoor flowers or one inside the bedroom. Blossom may die. But, it would be greater if live plants are used by you like a tongue- in-law flowers, hanging or holding.